15 Different Crypto Assets For You To Consider
Cryptocurrencies are regarded a new investing solution. Therefore, if you are looking to invest or trade in the crypto space, then read more about Crypto Code, an excellent new-age software that will enhance your overall trading experience with cryptocurrencies. For the time being, here is a list of 15 different cryptocurrencies that you can consider stocking up as assets.
- Bitcoin (BTC) – Created by an anonymous person, Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009, Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency until date. There are more than 16.4 million BTC in circulation against its maximum limit of about 21 million BTC.
- Ethereum (XRP) – This is the second highest valuing cryptocurrency, which was created based on an open-source technology using the Blockchain network. Created by Vitalik Buterin, Ethereum now has a value or more than 18 million USD.
- Litecoin (LTC) – Invented by Charles Lee in 2011, Litecoin is very much similar to Bitcoin apart from the fact that it has a reduced block generation time, increased maximum limit, and uses a unique hashing algorithm.
- Dash (DASH) – Previously known as XCoin or Darkcoin was created by Evan Duffiled in 2014 using the concept of Decentralized Governance adopted from the Blockchain technology. It mainly stands for extremely private and anonymous transactions using unique services called the PrivateSend and InstantSend.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) – Created by Jackson Palmer and Billy Markus, the currency aims to spread fun through investing. The number of Dogecoins that can be produced is unlimited and the transactions can be carried out through common online platforms such as Twitter or Reddit.
- Monero (XMR) – Previously known as BitMonero, XMR is a higher version of Altcoins that is created using an open-source technology. Transactions using Monero are highly secure and private mainly because it makes use of ring signatures called the RingCT that does a good job in hiding the sending address, receiving address, and the transaction amount.
- BitShares (BTS) – Another open-source crypto platform, developed by Daniel Larimer is the BitShares. It permits users to trade and issue both stocks and debts on the public distributed ledger.
- MaidSafeCoin (MAID) – It was originally created as a Secure Access For Everyone, short for the SAFE network. Here, all user data and transactions are kept safe and secure.
- Nxt (NXT) – Nxt is the first ever software that uses PoS application (Proof-of-Stake). Developed in 2013, Nxt is a flexible platform for currency creation that has a well-developed marketplace with a good messaging system.
- Bytecoin (BCN) – This was developed using the CryptoNote protocol to carry out secure transactions that do not disclose the details of the receiver, sender and the transaction amount.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) – An extension of the original Ethereum, the Classic makes use of a smart contract called the Turing-complete.
- Factom (FCT) – Similar to other cryptocurrencies, FCT is also a distributed, open-source, and decentralized platform that has been developed using the Bitcoin technology. Factom allows storing of financial transactions and recording of all types of data.
- NEM (XEM) – This P2P platform allows users to avail payment and messaging services using its advanced Proof of Importance algorithm. The main advantage of this is that it saves both power and time in mining.
- Ripple (XRP) – Developed by Jed McCaleb and Chris Larsen, Ripple is the first open source platform that is not created using the Bitcoin protocol.
- Zcash (ZEC) – Another new currency that assures selective transparency and privacy to all its users is the Zcash that records all its transactions on a public Blockchain.